PE/Sport

PE/Sport Blog, Week 6-7, term 3
You can use any of  following to help you complete your art attack blog


WHAT?
For PE/Sport my goals were to use:
  • Positive relationships with individuals or groups.
  • Positive teamwork


SO WHAT?
    • PE: Teamwork
I think I am at extended abstract because I can work with people so that we have fun by playing by the rules.





PE: Relationship with individuals and groups
I think I am at extended abstract because I can work with people even if I don't like them and help them if need and I can reflect on what I could do better.



``

PE: Teamwork
I feel that I am at abstract I can interact with other in a team and play in different role on the field even if I not comfortable there.I participate







NOW WHAT?
I will not get angry at the referee even if I feel I'm not in the wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment